SitePoint has a list of questions, a self-assessment to help you determine if you’re ready to be an entrepreneur. Listed below are just a few.
Not everyone is suited to it. If you can answer “yes” to the majority of these questions, then working from home may be for you:
- Are you well-organised?
- Are you easily self-motivated?
- Can you set your own work timetables?
- Can you work with occasional distractions?
- Are you sufficiently self-disciplined to keep your nose to the grindstone?
- Do you have good time-management skills?
- Can you work alone, or is your personality better suited to a team setting?
- Can you set goals for yourself, and stick to them?
- Is there a space in your home for you to set up exclusively as your office?
- Do you have all the equipment necessary to operate an efficient, professional office?
- Can you manage without traditional office support, and resources?
- Will you be able to cope in relative isolation, without the social interaction which a corporate office provides?
Found via LifeHacker.