As I’ve said, over and over, I haven’t been able to keep up-to-date on my feeds, comments or links. Here are a few things:
- The Blog Herald has posted Seven Frequently Asked Questions About Choosing A Domain Name. My favorite question: How long should my domain name be? I’ll let you read the post to find out the answer.
- On BlogWrite for CEOs, Debbie Weil says The word blogging will disappear.
- From The Blog Herald, Talk Digger introduces RSS feeds for custom searches.
- Business Blog Consulting posts about Making money off of AdSense, YPN, et al.
- From The Blog Herald, WebProNews advocating for Blog and Ping strategies.
- From The Blog Herald, Design theory for new bloggers.
- From The Blog Herald, Only 6% of Americans read blogs: study.
- William Stewart gives his Tips for a Successful Blog.