- Don’t blog for three weeks in a row.
Do absolutely nothing on your blog for three weeks. Moderate no comments, post no new articles.
- Write nothing innovative, instead write about the same things you’ve written already.
- Don’t respond to comments. People will ask you questions, but never reply. After all, they don’t pay you for it.
- Promote affiliate products. If possible, promote only affiliate products. Don’t write on anything else.
- Write about your personal life. Write about all the things you did morn to night.
- Don’t offer full feeds to your readers. They should not get free information you see.
- Write about that guy you don’t like.
- Never, ever link to anyone else. Your google juice is hard earned. Never pass it to someone else.
- If you don’t get any ideas to blog about, don’t blog. Wait for any idea to strike you.
- Often apologize for not writing frequently. Say sorry to readers every time you don’t blog.
Sounds about right to me.