How to Handle Common Interview Questions
Part 2 in a 4-Part Series
— found at Monster.com
In this series, we’ll look at some common questions and what you should consider when formulating your responses. Work through each potential question, creating your own responses, and you will be in great shape for your next interview. It helps to write out potential answers. Even better: Practice aloud with someone.
Questions to anticipate:
- Tell me about a time you faced an ethical dilemma.
- Tell me about a time when you failed.
- Tell me about a project you worked on that required heavy analytical thinking.
- Why do you want to leave your current position?
- What book are you currently reading?