Found via the Santa Fe Public Library Blog:
- “The American Library Association has safe internet use tips for parents, teens, and kids.”
- “Check out www.GetNetWise.org for more information.”
- “The website www.blogsafety.com has lots of information about safe blogging for teens.”
- “Help on dealing with cyberbullies is available at www.cyberbully411.org“
- For more information visit ALA’s website at: http://www.ala.org/ala/washoff/woissues/techinttele/internetsafety/internetsafety.cfm
Got any you want to share?