Thanks to a Click2Houston.com story, these will never make my list:
- 3737 Hillcroft Apartments, 3737 Hillcroft Ave.
- Sterling Point Apartments, 6601 Dunlap St.
- St. Charles Apartments, 8900 Fondren Road
- Glendale Park Apartments, 8801 Gustine
- Fondren Court Apartments, 10700 Fondren Road
A police crackdown at some southwest Houston apartment complexes netted nearly 200 arrests, KPRC Local 2 reported Tuesday.
Houston Mayor Bill White said the police initiative has netted 185 felony arrests in three weeks. Drugs were also recovered.
“We have seized 415 grams of crack, 1,035 grams of powder cocaine, 2,000 grams of marijuana, 43 grams of heroin and 20 ounces of codeine,” said Capt. D.R. McKinney with the Houston Police Department.
Of course, they weren’t on my list to begin with, so no loss there.