Tools & posts:
- Found via Ezine Articles, “Photo Attorney Carolyn Wright wrote an excellent article on why you want to register your copyright BEFORE you sue someone for infringement or violating your perception of your copyrights.” Worth a read: Learning Lessons the Hard Way – Registering and Protecting Your Copyrights.
- How to Make Your Blog Accessible to Blind Readers, by Phil Bradley. Found thanks to Librarian in Black, who writes: “The article explains seven simple steps to making your blog accessible to those using screen readers or to those with low-vision. If you blog (or your library blogs) please read this article.“
- Library Stories has a link to FREELANCE RIGHTS: Introducing ‘The Crimes of Thomson/Gale/Information Access Company’ which they found via the Copyright & Intellectual Property discussion list.
- Micropersuasion directed me to these posts, by Keith Robinson: How to Be a More Productive Blogger Part I & Part II.
- From Seth Godin: “Ron McDaniel would like you to check out: Buzz marketing: Start Building Buzz Today – Buzzoodle.com.” The link Seth provides: Buzznoodle.com. I haven’t checked it out yet… will comment once I have.
- I want the Scooter Desk I saw on Gizmodo. I can’t imagine I’ll ever actually use it, but I want it.