Found via problogger, Quick Online Tips has 15 Common Mistakes by Google Adsense Publishers that Violate Terms of Service. Here’s the top three:
- Never click your own ads or get them clicked for whatever reason.
- Never change the Adsense code.
- Do not place more than 3 ad unit and 1 ad links or 2 search boxes on any web page.
If you’re using Google Adsense in your site to generate revenue, this is a really good “don’t” list for your files.
I wish I was this good
The Houston Chronicle’s Sara Cress writes an entertaining review of concerts at Houston’s Central Market. She does it with a combination of imagery and dry wit that has me wishing that I could write as well as she does.
I strive to do better. Today is not the day I achieve it.
Blogs & posts of note
- Lance Armstrong is podcasting. (Found via TechBlog, from the Houston Chronicle.)
- did you know that iTunes offers podcasts? Anyway, you can now listen to Houston’s own KPFT as a podcast.
- ClickZ covers the new e-mail laws in Utah and Michigan, which have stiff penalties even for people who have double opt-in on their lists.
- The Chicago Sun Times recently ran RSS really simplifies surfing the Web, providing rich site summaries, with very good recommendations on why you should get a BlogLines account today if you don’t already have one.
- The Adverblog: “Virgin Atlantic has started podcasting offering audio travel guides to its destinations. “