Vertical Response gives us 5 Basics for Climbing the Search Engine Ladder that are touted as “EASY, QUICK and FREE.” They are: reciprocal linking, keyword analysis, keyword density, clean code and attention to the title tag.
The New York Times asks the question: Can Blogs Become a Big Source of Jobs? The answer they give isn’t very good. Yes, you can make a living off blogs. But finding a job takes an unconventional approach.
If you have time online, catch AOL Latino’s newest project: Fashionista. From a story in Advertising Age: “This is the first time we’re mixing video with voting and social networking, so we expect a lot of traffic,” said Mark Lopez, publisher of AOL Latino.
- 5 Basics for Climbing the Search Engine Ladder, by Vertical Response
- 10 Minute Blog Tips: Get More Comments, from The Blog Herald
- 10 Minute Blog Tips: Making a Good First Impression, from The Blog Herald
- Can Blogs Become a Big Source of Jobs?, by The New York Times
- AOL Latino Rolls Out Branded Fashion Reality Series; ‘Fashionista’ Sponsored Exclusively by Ford’s Mercury Milan; by Advertising Age